Friday, May 31, 2013

CFC: 103 Congratulations

Hi friends!

It's been awhile (again)!  Crafty time has been so sporadic lately, and I miss it more than words can say.  For this week, the CAS-ual Friday challenge is to create a Congratulations card.  Here is my example.


I broke out a new to me, Avery Elle set, called Petals and Stems.  I can't get enough floral stamps, I tell ya!  Taking a cream panel, I stamped some of the blooms in a bright color palette using a bit of masking.


After adhering the panel to my card base, I trimmed a strip and stamped my sentiment in Versamark, heat embossed it in brown and adhered it with foam.  I then added a few pearls to finish it off.

Our fabulous sponsor this week is Casual Fridays Stamps!  You could win a stamp set of your choosing!

Thanks for popping by!  Have a fabulous weekend!





Supplies
Paper: Gold Coins, Buttermint Bazzill
Stamps: Petals and Stems Avery Elle
Ink: Pink Lemonade, Pumpkin, Harvest, Celery Fresh Ink; Versamark Tsukineko
Embellishments: Pearls Michael's, Chestnut Embossing Powder American Crafts

5 comments:

  1. This is stunning, Lindsay!
    Great masking and I so adore this fresh, happy and beautiful color combination!
    Fantastic card!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been eyeballing that stamp set. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bright and bold blooms! Awesome masking, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful, summery blooms!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS