Monday, March 25, 2013

Simply Wonderful

Hello there!

How is it Monday already?  I am forever asking myself that question after the weekend rolls on by.  Well, I wanted to pop in here and share a little card I made this past weekend.  I took the Pattern Play card class over at Online card classes, and thought I would try stamping on pattern paper.  I seem to have stopped using it, as I find using only stamps and ink to be a fun challenge!  HA!


I started with a piece of patterned paper from one of my, ahem, many Studio Calico paper pads, stamped the lovely mums from this set, and popped it up onto a light gray cardstock.


I then stamped my sentiment from Smitten onto a strip of vellum, heat embossed it and adhered it to the panel with some liquid glue behind the embossed sentiment.  I added some gems to finish it off.

Thanks so much for visiting!







Supplies
Paper: Putty, Rock Candy Bazzill; Vellum The Paper Co.
Pattern Paper: Studio Calico
Stamps: Lovely Mums, Smitten Mama Elephant
Ink: Merlot Fresh Ink; Pumpkin, Squash A-Muse Studio; Versamark Tsukineko; Wet Cement Hero Arts
Embellishment: Gems Michaels
Tools: White Embossing Powder American Crafts; Corner Rounder WRMK

3 comments:

  1. I think this card is simply wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so exceptionally beautiful!! Love everything about it!!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS