Saturday, March 30, 2013

Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger: Pastel Pretties

Hey there!

Cath's latest Tuesday Trigger, with those lovely spring colors, have me longing for buds on the tree and 60 degree weather!  It can't get here soon enough for me.  I pulled out Mama Elephant's Rustic Spring set for my card today.  I incorporated the colors from the picture onto my card, as well as the eggs.


To start, I adhered a lovely pink piece of patterned paper from the Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm 6x6 paper pad.  I then stamped the branches and colored the buds in with an orange Copic.  I added a bit of patterned paper to the other corner using some pattern paper from Studio Calico's Snippets paper pad, as well as a wood veneer speech bubble.



Here is a look at the Trigger:


Well, that is all for me today!  Thanks so much for popping by, have a very blessed Easter weekend.


Lindsay


Supplies
Paper: Solar White Neenah
Patterned Paper: Lucky Charm 6x6 Dear Lizzy, Snippets 6x6 Studio Calico 
Stamps: Rustic Spring Mama Elephant
Ink: Espresso Truffle Tsukineko
Embellishments: Wood Veneer Speech Bubble Studio Calico
Tools: Copic Marker 

5 comments:

  1. This is adorable. I will always be a bird lover. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super-Cute card! That bird looks great against the pink. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! I love little birds! The pink paper really emulates the easter eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lindsay! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS