Friday, March 15, 2013

CFC94- Chipboard

Hello!

Happy Friday!  And what a fabulous way to bring on Friday, with a new challenge at CAS-ual Friday!  Today, the challenge is to incorporate chipboard on your project.  Our fabulous Sponsor is none other than CAS-ual Fridays Stamps!


To start, I impressed the front of my card with Lifestyle Crafts Woven Embossing Folder.  I then stamped a sentiment onto a strip of white cardstock using Beanstalks and adhered it with foam.  Lastly, I stamped, colored and cut out the large branch and adhered it with dimensional adhesive.  For my chipboard element, I used October Afternoon's Woodland Park Chip n' Stick, threaded them with twine and adhered them.


I hope you play with us this week!  Have a great one!





Supplies-
Paper: Marshmallow Bazzill 
Stamps: Beanstalk CAS-ual Fridays Stamps
Ink: Tuxedo Black & Onyx Black Tsukineko, Copic Markers
Embellishments: Twine May Arts, Chipboard Buttons October Afternoon

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Lindsay! Love the crisp freshness (oh... I hope this is correct English *ahem*)
    BTW: since **I love** is the most important part of the sentence above I think it's understandable, although :)
    I hope you'll forgive your German team mate for her weird English! ;-)
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! I so love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So clean and simple yet still exciting to look at. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lindsay,

    This card has both classic and fresh feelings. How did you manage to capture both feelings in one card?

    Love the white on white, with the embossed texture -- it really makes the colors pop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like others, I like the white on white with that embossing folder, and then the bright pop of color from the flowers and leaves. Great card.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS