Friday, March 8, 2013

CFC93- Colorblock

Happy Friday!

I am back today to share my CAS-ual Friday card with you!  This week is all about Color blocking.  I love the color block look and there are so many talented designers who can pull it off effortlessly.  I couldn't decide if I wanted to use cardstock or stamps...stamps won.



For my first card, I took some purples and a couple of pinks and created this striped card using the back of some old Ali Edwards Sub kit stamps.  I added a strip of black cardstock and added a sentiment from Mama Elephant's Say What set.  Should I have added bling?  HAHA!



I decided to keep playing, and came up with this little card, same strip stamps, sentiment from Hero Arts.  I stamped my strips all wonky and added a strip of gray cardstock.  I DID add the rhinestones on this one {wink}.

I hope you play along with us this week!  We would love to see your clean and simple project!


1 comment:

  1. I love your selection of bright, fun blocks of color. Thank you so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS