Friday, February 8, 2013

Tuesday Trigger: Cross My Heart


Hello!

Oh, doesn't Friday feel good?  I love Fridays!  I also love Cath's latest Tuesday Trigger: Cross My Heart.  What a gorgeous picture, I heart pink and aqua.



I started by doing an aqua panel stamped plaid style, thanks to the oh-so-talented Laura B from Clean and Simple Card Classes 2.  It took awhile, but I love the look!  Thank you for the tips Laura!  After stamping my flowers (inspired by those on the aqua chair), I adhered a bit of brown patterned paper (distressed chair) and adhered the plain panel with foam.  I added a sentiment from Stitched Sentiments, a nod to the stitching on the pillow.  I finished it off with some enamel dots and a bit of glitter in the flower centers.

Here is a look at the Trigger:


Thanks so much for stopping by!  



Supplies-
Paper: Oatmeal Wplus9
Patterned Paper: Note To Self Echo Park
Stamps: Beautiful Spring, Stitched Sentiments, Holiday Foundations The Craft's Meow
Ink: Fuchsia, Island Fresh Ink, Ocean, Bermuda Amuse Studio, Cup O' Joe Hero Arts
Embellishment: Enamel Dots MME/SC

13 comments:

  1. This is stunning Lindsay! Love those line art flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great take on that photo! That stitched sentiment is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is brilliant! I adore the plaid panel and gorgeous open lines of those flowers. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, amazing take on the trigger!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Lindsay! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully done, Lindsay!Congrats on the shout out for the T. Trigger!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really stunning, Lindsay! That plaid stamping was worth the effort- it's fab!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats, Lindsay, on the shout at for the Tuesday Trigger! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely card and I like how you interpreted the trigger. Congrags.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A sensational card...the colors and plaid are perfect.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS