Thursday, January 24, 2013

A Little Love Card

Hey!

In between cleaning up after my rambunctious four year old and feeding a 4 week old constantly, I managed to squeeze in this card.  I will be the first to admit, I can't do it all...supper sometimes doesn't get made, my house is a mess and I am barely scrapping by with the laundry.  All that to say, I must find time to make that card I have in my head.  Is that bad?  It is therapy, and thank the Lord i have a husband who indulges me and watches the kids while I play.  This card is for him...


I grabbed those Mama Elephant stamps again, they are so so cute!  Using the circles images from On Target, I stamped the Love image in the center with Aqua ink, and the open heart circle overlapping next to it in pink.


I selectively inked the You from the You're the One sentiment and added some clear rhinestone.  I then adhered the panel to a Kraft base.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great one!









Supplies-
Paper: Kraft Wplus9, White Bazzill
Stamps: On Target Mama Elephant
Ink: Bermuda A-Muse Studio, Pink Lemonade, Sugar Fresh Ink, Tux Black Tsukineko
Embellishment: Rhinestones Michael's

3 comments:

  1. You don't have to be super mom, but you shouldn't feel guilty about wanting to get inky, isn't that why we're all obsessive card makers? Because we like it??? Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card Lindsay! The hearts are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate to tell you this, but my kids are 7 and 5 now and my house is still always a mess, and the laundry is never caught up! But I've come to accept that. :) I'm glad to see you're able to take some time for yourself and get your craft on. This is just darling, especially the asymmetrical gems and offset "you". So cute!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS