Monday, November 26, 2012

The Craft's Meow Release Preview- Valentine Wishes

Hello!  I hope you are well!  This week The Craft's Meow design team will be showcasing some fun new stamps being added to the store for the month of November!  Today's set, Valentine Wishes, is a cutie.


On my first card, I took a pink card base, and stamped the heart images in three pink colors.  Please excuse the blue tint, ugh!


I then stamped more hearts onto a white panel, along with my sentiment, added some Frosted Lace Stickles and a few black pears.


For my next card, I die cut a heart from typing paper and placed the negative piece over my white card base, stamping hearts at random.  I then removed the paper and stamped my sentiment.


Lastly, I added a couple of strips of pink cardstock, as well as a rhinestone.

That is all I have for today, be sure to stop back tomorrow for a peek at the next set!  Also, check out what my teamies have created with this set over at The Craft's Meow blog.




Supplies:

{You're Sweet}
Paper- Cotton Candy, Marshmallow Bazzill Card Shoppe
Stamps- Valentine Wishes The Craft's Meow
Ink- Sugar, Pink Lemonade, Fuchsia Fresh Ink, Tuxedo Black Tsukineko
Embellishments- Black Pearls Hero Arts, Frosted Lace Stickles Ranger

{Hugs & Kisses}
Paper- White Georgia-Pacific, Cotton Candy, Candy Hearts Bazzill Card Shoppe
Stamps- Valentine Wishes The Craft's Meow
Ink- Sugar, Pink Lemonade, Fuchsia Fresh Ink, Tuxedo Black Tsukineko
Embellishment: Rhinestone Michael's

9 comments:

  1. Love that first card so much!!! Great stamping and color

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that first card so much!!! Great stamping and color

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your designs, Lindsay! Hearts are my thing, so I'll be CASEing these, I'm sure, for Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such adorable cards. I love the first one and how it looks like the images from the border sorta spill out onto the card front.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so sweet! Love the colors you used with those adorable stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards. Perfect for valentines day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another pretty use of negative space!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS