Tuesday, November 20, 2012

RCC74 Fall Spirit

Hello there!  I am so sorry for the long absences between posts!  Life gets so busy sometimes, and I just haven't been making much stuff lately.  Maybe you can relate?  Well, for today, I have a little card using the November challenge over at The Ribbon Carousel Blog, to make a Thanksgiving/Fall card.


To start, I took the Linear Embossing Folder from Lifestyle Crafts and impressed a cream card front.  I then die cut leaves, also from LC, and stamped them in Versamark using Hero Arts Lear and Floral background stamp.  I tied some twine around two of the leaves and adhered them with foam tape.


I then stamped my sentiment from The Craft's Meow's Golden Days set in brown ink, cut the cardstock into a banner shape and adhered some HA pearls.


I hope you decide to play along with us!  We would love to see what you make, and there is a lovely prize involved of course, a Ribbon Carousel!!

Also, Lifestyle Crafts will give you 20% off your next order when you enter NOTETOSELF at checkout! Now is a great time to check things out over there because they are celebrating some great news and are sharing their excitement with a free shipping offer.





Supplies:
Paper- Buttermint, Gold Coins, Candy Corn Bazzill Card Shoppe, Scarlet PTI, Kraft Wplus9
Stamps: Golden Days TCM, Leaf & Floral BG Hero Arts
Ink: Versamark Tsukineko, Chocolate Fresh Ink
Embellishment: Pearls Hero Arts, Twine May Arts
Tools: Linear EF, Nesting Leaf Dies Lifestyle Crafts

2 comments:

  1. Love the embossing and the twine...hope that you're doing GREAT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lady! I can totally relate to the long time between posts... you just have a better excuse than I do ;) Your card is fabulous as always. Love the twine around the leaves you clever thing and I am totally jeleous of that embossing plate... Love! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS