Friday, July 20, 2012

Ribbon Carousel Meets Bazzill

Hey there!  I am so glad you wandered my way.  Today, some of the ladies from The Ribbon Carousel crew are teaming up with Bazzill to show you their amazing new card stock.  I have been using it for a little while now, and well, I am in love!  The colors are vibrant and the weight is just right.  I love this stuff!  


So for today, it being National Lollipop Day and all, we (the RC crew) have created some crafty eye candy with that theme in mind using this awesome paper.



When it comes to Lollipops, I always think of a swirl of rainbow colors, I don't know why that is but that is where it lead my project.  So, for my card, I started with a Marshmallow base, and added strips of Cotton Candy, Wax Lips, Circus Peanuts, Banana Split, Juicy Pear, Whirlypop and Gummy Bear.




I added a bit of box pleat ribbon from The Ribbon Carousel store and stamped my sentiment.  I then die cut out a little heart and rounded the corner.



1. Leave a comment on this blog post.
2. Head on over to the Bazzill Facebook page to "like" them and tell them the Ribbon Carousel sent you and then head back over to our Facebook page and tell us you did!
3. SHARE this post on your blog or Facebook page and let us know you did here OR on our FB page.  If you share on your blog, be sure to leave a direct link to the post so we can stop by and thank you!




Thank you so much for stopping by today!  Have a great day!




Supplies:
Paper- MarshmallowCotton CandyWax LipsCircus PeanutsBanana SplitJuicy PearWhirlypop and Gummy Bear.
Stamps: Essential Messages Hero Arts
Embellishments: Box Pleat Ribbon May Arts, Rhinestone Michaels
Tools: Corner Rounder We R Memory Keepers, Heart Die Wplus9

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS