Sunday, May 20, 2012

The Craft's Meow Preview- Retro Foundations and Typically Teen

Welcome!  I am back with the last two sets being released this month from The Craft's Meow!  All of the sets that have been showcased will be available to purchase tomorrow!  So for today, let's start with Retro Foundations.  Karen Baker's designs are so classic and these two sets certainly will not disappoint.


To start, I stamped the circular background strip in green onto a white panel.  I then added the bold Happy Birthday greeting in blue right along side it.


I then wrapped some twine around the panel and tied it into a bow.  Lastly, I adhered it to a gold card base.


The next set, Typically Teen, is a free gift with a $50.00 purchase.  


To begin, I stamped the little square checkered stamp repeatedly onto a white card base in gold.


I then added a fun strip of Smash tape to the front, love those wild colors!


Lastly, I stamped the splatter image in gray across the top and added my sentiment in black.


I hope you've enjoyed this weeks previews!  Tomorrow is the big blog hop with more chances to win these stamps, so be sure to check out the TCM blog for all of the details.

Thank you so much for stopping by!




Supplies:

{Happy Birthday}
Paper: Gold, White
Stamps: Retro Foundation The Craft's Meow
Ink: Celery Fresh Ink, Blueberry Amuse Studio
Embellishments: Yellow Twine, Rhinestone Hero Arts

{Graphic Happy Birthday}
Paper: White
Stamps: Typically Teen The Craft's Meow
Ink: Slate Fresh Ink, Butterbar Hero Arts
Embellishment: Smash Tape K& Co.

13 comments:

  1. these are so happy and bright, love them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these!! Esp. the first, that is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! I LOVE your FUN designs!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun cards! My favorite is that second one. LOVE the smash tape!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool cards, Lindsay! love the second--so trendy for a teen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both great, Lindsay! Thanks so much for all your inspiration this week! Looking forward to tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see this set, it looks like soo much fun! Great colour combos and fun cards Lindsay!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome cards, Lindsay! Fun colors, fun designs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the first one, SUPER love the second. Fresh and fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love them both! Great colors!

    missstamper (at) yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think we'll be seeing you use these sets again, and again, and again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. both are wonderful..the checks on the 2nd one remind me of vans...so fun.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS