Monday, March 12, 2012

For A Wonderful Friend

Hello there!  Thanks for popping by today!  I have a special little card to share with you spotlighting a brand new set available at the Skipping Stones Design store.  Beautiful Botanicals, is a lovely silhouette set with sweet fonts to celebrate mothers, daughters and the women in your life.


I started by inking up the largest silhouette image with Memento Markers and stamping it onto a white panel, I then stamped my sentiment and ran it through my die cut machine with a woodgrain plate for texture.


I then spritzed the panel with Walnut stain ink, tied around some twine and adhered it to a brown card base with foam.


I added a few little embellishments to the top and called it good.


I hope you enjoyed, be sure to pop on over to see the set in it's entirety and pick up one for yourself!  Have a great day!

P.S. Please stop back tomorrow for a special blog hop and new sketch!



Supplies:
Paper: Brown GinaK, White Hallo's Papercrafts
Stamps: Beautiful Botanicals Skipping Stones Design
Ink: Bamboo Leaves, Cantaloupe Markers Tsukineko, Walnut Stain Ranger
Embellishments: Twine May Arts, Chipboard Crate Paper, Rosette Michael's
Tools: Woodgrain Impression Plate PTI, Walnut Stain Tsukineko
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS