Friday, January 13, 2012

Missing You

Hello and happy Friday!  I thought I would pop in and share a card that didn't get picked up for the last Paper Crafts call.  I had submitted this card once before, and I only resubmit a project two times, if it doesn't get taken, I get to send it to someone I care about, score!


I stamped my flower image (from The Craft's Meow) onto a white card base, colored it and taking a craft knife, went around the petals to lift them a bit.  I then die cut a circle from patterned paper, a green cardstock scallop, tied around some twine and stamped my sentiment.  I then adhered that to my card with foam.


I hope you enjoyed, and I shall catch you again on Monday with a Sweet Stamp Shop creation!

Lindsay

Supplies:
Paper: White, New Leaf PTI
Patterned Paper: Echo Park Splash Collection "journaling"
Stamps: Fall Fun, Happy Hoolidays The Craft's Meow
Ink: Tuxedo Black Tsukineko
Embellishments: Clear Rhinestone Darice, Yellow/White Twine Divine Twine
Tools: Large Scallop, Small Circle Spellbinders

9 comments:

  1. Such a cutie pie card! happy friday girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love this colour combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, Lindsay! I love that bright green scallop frame, it really makes your card pop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card, Lindsay! Not sure why it didn't get published, but it will sure make someone's day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bummer, so sorry this didn't get picked up! I love the fresh color combo and popped up petals. This will definitely put a smile on the recipient's face!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, fun colors and fun designs! I didn't get anything picked up this time around but keeping my head held high! This card is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww this is so sweet and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! What a beautiful card--love those papers and that color combo! I just love visiting here, Lindsay! You always (ALWAYS!!!!) inspire me! I wanna be like you!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS