Thursday, December 22, 2011

Thank You Tag

Hello!  Thank you for popping by today.  I know it's a busy time with Christmas right around the corner.  I can't wait to enjoy a great meal and some fabulous family time.  For today, I have a simple little tag using the fun December kit from Paper Made Bakery.  This is my last project as a guest designer and I want to thank Shannon for inviting me to create with her fun kit!  For more info on the December kit check out the store here.


For my project, I die cut my tag, stamped the large flower and secured a threaded button to the center.  I then stamped my sentiment and added a bit of trim to the top, also included in the kit.


I hope you will check out the Paper Made Bakery blog and website!  Don't forget, if you are on Facebook, check out the PMB page here and "like" it!

Lindsay

Supplies:
Paper: White PTI, Memory Box Notecard set
Stamps: Flower, Sentiment Memory Box
Ink: Bubblegum Amuse Studio, Graphite Black Tsukineko
Embellishment: Trim, button, floss Kit
Tools: Tag Die PTI

10 comments:

  1. Such a cute tag. Love the big bloom. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. super sweet tag - love the white button on the white background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful tag. love the touch of red color on the white tag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a BEAUTIFUL tag--I LOOOOVE the ribbon and the hint of red....LOVE that button center for the flower! You rocked this GDT spot! So glad I was able to work with you and Shannon over at the PMB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tag. Love the flower with the button in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the simplicity of your tag. Plain stamped flower with button embelishment is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this black and white image!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS