Thursday, December 1, 2011

Heart You


Hey there!  I am back to share a fun new kit club in town called Paper Made Bakery!  Shannon puts together such lovely kits and they have all you need to create super fun cards with.  She so kindly invited me to be her guest this month, so I will be sharing my creations made with this kit for the next few Thursday's, so please stop back to check them out.  Here is a look at one of the cards I did with the December kit.


Starting with one of the premade card bases included in the kit, I heat embossed the lovely flower image with white powder and then rounded the corners of the card.  Next I took some of the fun MME papers called Honey Cake and created a focal point with white cardstock and patterned paper.  I then trimmed a pennant for my sentiment, which I added a wood letter from my stash and punched a heart from a neglected EK Success punch. {wink} To create the flower, I simply stamped it multiple times, trimmed the layers, and adhered it together with foam tape.


Thank you so much for popping by today, I do hope you stop on over to the Papermade Bakery's Blog and if you are addicted to Facebook like I am, check out her page here.  If she gets 100 FB fans, one random person who leaves a comment will win a kit!  Wahoo!  You can also follow on Twitter and link photos of PMB kit creations to the Flickr page.



Have a great day!

Lindsay

Supplies:
Paper: Memory Box Notecards, White Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: Honey Cake 6 x 6  My Mind's Eye
Stamps: Gorgeous Bloom and Thank You Script Memory Box
Ink: Graphite Black Tsukineko
Embellishment: Wood Letter Pink Paislee (not included in kit), Wood Clothespin Maya Road (not included)
Tools: White Embossing Powder American Crafts, Corner Rounder We R Memory Keepers, Double Heart Punch EK Success







2 comments:

  1. So so pretty! The heart is the perfect touch too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are AMAZING! LOOOOOOOOVE that card--super clever and SOOOO beautiful!! You rock:)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS