Sunday, November 20, 2011

Merry Christmas...Gnomie

Hey hey!  I have a card to share with you today, using my fav Sweet Stamp Shop set, Gnomies!  I turned this one into a Christmas card following the lovely Karen's sketch over at CAS-ual Fridays.  Have I mentioned how much I love this set?  Yeah, I thought so.  Here is what I came up with.


I added a bit of texture to the white panel with the linen and canvas impression plate and adhered it to my card base after tying a bit of twine around it.  I cut down some patterned paper, rounded the edges and then mounted a white panel to which I had stamped my sentiment and placed my colored and cut out gnomie.


Here is the set I used:


So, there you go.  I hope you have had a wonderful weekend my friends, thank you as always for dropping by to see what I have made!

Lindsay

Supplies:
Paper: White PTI
Patterned Paper: Happy Days S.E.I
Stamps: Gnomies Sweet Stamp Shop
Ink: Tuxedo Black Tsukineko
Embellishments: Twine Divine Twine, Letter Stickers Lily Bee Designs
Tools: Corner Rounder We R Memory Keepers, Copic Markers, Linen and Canvas Impression Plate PTI

21 comments:

  1. So ADORABLE Lindsay!!! Love the colors here and the coloring of the gnome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch, Lindsay, love it! Love your coloring too, so happy and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that little gnomie! super cute :) Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a sucker for a cute gnome! And a Christmas gnome? Forget it. Too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! Too cute. I love his beard. :)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card!! Love that you made him a Christmas gnome:)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Gnomies are my fave, too, and I always thought they look like elves. Super cute and simple card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorabel bright colored holiday card. Love the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahahaha this is darling!!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL! This is so cute! Love that gorgeous little gnome and the way you coloured him! The sentiment is so fun as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cutie! Your coloring is fab, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. really cute, I love your coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH MY! This is sooooo cute! I LOVE your coloring and that simple but stunning design (esp. that white space!!)!! You are so amazing! I just loooooooooove your creations:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohhh, I love gnomes and this card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this card Lindsay! I really like that you kept him a gnome and it still made for a perfectchristmas card! Great way to show the versatility of the stamps! Amazing! Love love love.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Who can resist this? Love it, Lindsay! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Always a treat to see your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Have I mentioned how much I adore your work Lindsay? *swoon*

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS