Friday, November 25, 2011

Fun {tache} tic

Hey there!  I hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving, my US friends!  I did, enjoying good food and my wonderful family.  I wanted to pop in and share a fun little card I made for one of Cath's fun challenges, called Random Fun Challenges, which were to include either buttons, mustaches or alcoholic beverages!  I used a mustache on my card from The Craft's Meow Fun{tache}tic set.  I also drew inspiration from a card LO by Cristina.


Stamped my mustache onto patterned paper, cut it out and popped it up onto a cream panel, stamped my sentiment, added a bit more pp to the side and a mustache stick and then adhered the whole thing to a Terracotta tile card base.  Tada!


Well, I am still recovering from pneumonia and slowly catching up on things I need to get done, but wow!  I am beat and so want to blog more and participate in challenges.  Sometimes it's just best to not do it at all.  So, I apologize for not being around to your blog as I have wanted.  I know you all have been busy!  Enjoy your weekend my friends!

Lindsay

Supplies:
Paper: Terracotta Tile, Vintage Cream Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: Life of the Party BasicGrey
Stamps: Fun{tash}tic The Craft's Meow
Ink: Chocolate Fresh Ink

21 comments:

  1. oh no....I hadn't heard that you had pneumonia...hope that you're feeling better...your 'stache card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that you had pneumonia. Hope you are feeling better. Awesome 'stache card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. super fun and cute Lindsay! i hope you feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear that you are on the mend. This card is just too much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't realize you had been sick! I hope you're feeling much better and take plenty of time for yourself. Blogging will wait! This is such a fun card, though, especially the bit of dotty paper peeking out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you're feeling better! Obviously pneumonia has not affected your amazing creativity- your card is great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you're recovering from the pneumonia Lindsay! Get some much needed rest - it's way more important to look after yourself than stress yourself out about blogland!
    Love this super fun card! :)
    Hugs!
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is definitely a fun challenge! Love what you did with the mustache! And I'm so glad that you're recovering! Lots of rest and fluids!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woo Hoo... love me a good stache! lol.. Cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just used this same set the other day!!! For the same challenge--you beat me and made a much better creation than me!! LOL!

    LOVE LOVE LOVE your red card with the small patterned paper strip! FUN! And that mustache is FUN {TACHE} TIC!!!!!! LOVE:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute!! I just love those mustaches!! Great choice of patterned paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL! This is so fun! Love that sentitment!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry hun I didnt realise you had been sick :( I hope you are feeling heaps better. I've had pneumonia before too - its so not nice :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Lindsay! Thanks for linking this up to the Random Fun Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am sorry to hear you have had pneumonia. I hope you are doing better now. Cute card! Mustaches are so popular now.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope you feel better now.
    You're card is fun {tache}tic for sure ;o)

    TFS~

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pnuemonia! Nooo! Well, just look at this card and smile. You did a FAB job!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So much fun, Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Way to go, Lindsay!Your talent is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS