Friday, October 28, 2011

The Craft's Meow Sneak Peak The Merry Best & Happy Hoo-lidays

Happy Friday my friend!  I am so excited about the next couple of post's here on my blog, because The Craft's Meow is releasing some fantastic sets!  Today, I am sneaking a peak at two of the seven (YES!  SEVEN) sets releasing this month, the first, The Merry Best by Kaitlyn Ord.


Starting with the HOHOHO image, I stamped it repeatedly down the left side of the card in Cherry Pigment ink from Amuse.  I then stamped the gifts, cut them out and paper-pieced them using Crate Paper's Snow Day line and then popping them up next to my stamped sentiment.


For my next card, featuring Jenny Suchin's adoooorable Happy Hoo-lidays set, I stamped the stacked owl image onto Kraft cardstock and did a combination color and paper-piece.  Added some patterned paper to the side along with a bit of pom-pom ribbon from American Crafts.


I do hope you will check out the other designers blogs for more sneak peaks!  You won't be disappointed!  Want to win these?  Pop on over to the TCM blog and leave a comment by 9 PST tonight!  As  always, thank you for stopping by!


Lindsay

{HOHOHO Merry Christmas}
Supplies:
Paper: White Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: Snow Day Crate Paper
Stamps: The Merry Best The Craft's Meow
Ink: Cherry Amuse, Tuxedo Black Tsukineko
Tools: Corner Rounder We R Memory Keepers




{Season's Greetings}
Supplies:
Paper: Kraft Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: Picket Fence Lily Bee Designs
Stamps: Happy Hoo-lidays The Craft's Meow
Ink: Tuxedo Black Tsukineko, Copic Markers, White Gel Pen Sakura
Embellishment: Ribbon American Crafts

14 comments:

  1. Hi Lindsay! Both cards are fabulous!! I like the HoHoHo in the bright red, and the 3 little owls are so cute!! Great paper-piecing - love the polka dot letterbox. Really great cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooo fun Lindsay....love them both to pieces....the poms are so fun!!! happy friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These just get me in the holiday spirit. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my... these are totally adorable but I am partial to the ho ho ho filling up that card... candy for the eyes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card really cought my eye!
    I had to pop round to have a look :O)
    Love the second one two, cute owls and I love the effect stamping directly onto kraft paper gives.
    Have a great weekend
    Hugs Nina x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute cards! The graphic style of your first is right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that ho ho ho, so fab!!!! fun cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute are these! Love the HOHOHO sentiment! And those stacked owls are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The HoHoHo is great... You could do a lot with that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. sooo cute. Love the HOHOHO stamped repeated on the first one and owls stacked together are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How stinkin' cute! I love the owl's putting mail in the mail box. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  12. SO CUTE!!! LOVE the HOHOHO stamp! I also love your little owls! SOOO cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that Ho Ho Ho sentiment and those owls are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS