Wednesday, June 8, 2011

It's A Celebration

Hiya!  It's a hot one here today, how bout you?  My sister's in-laws have a fabulous pool and we plan on taking full advantage of it today!  Can't wait!  So for my little project today, I used the latest Tuesday Trigger: Cosmopolitan Neapolitan.  I was inspired by that fabulous color combo, white, pink and brown.  Here is what I came up with:


Using BasicGrey's Life of the Party rub-ons, I adhered both present images and a threaded BG pink button.


Stamped my sentiment from Birthday Bash Sentiments (PTI) and added a cutie little rub-on heart.  Finished by rounding the bottom corners.


Here is the inspirational pic: YUM!


I hope you have a fabulous Wednesday!  Thank you for stopping by!

Lindsay

Supplies:
Paper: White Papertrey Ink
Stamps: Birthday Bash Sentiments Papertrey Ink
Ink: Dark Chocolate Papertrey Ink
Embellishments: Pink Button, Life of the Party Rub-on's BasicGrey
Tools: Corner Rounder We R Memory Keepers

16 comments:

  1. Great use of the Trigger colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! CAS fantasticalness! I love this simple but amazingly adorable card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The button takes the cake on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your take on the trigger!!! The simplicity of it is just my style! BTW...you're comment on my blog made me laugh out loud! "Eat my shoe?" You're funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is darling! You have a way with buttons, my friend. Perfect take on the Trigger!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful CAS design! LOVE that button, great take on the trigger!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this CAS design..great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet...love that big button! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The little heart was just the right touch! Love the whole thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cutie cute card AND big congrats to getting added to the PC designer blog roll! :) I saw that this morning and was all excited that I knew you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too, too perfect, Lindsay! All good--and the little heart? Ties everything together beautifully! A big congrats on being added to the blog roll--I saw your name and thought, "It's about time!" Hope you had some fun swimmin' time today!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just love your card!! Love how you captured the layers of color with your pattern mix. What a creative take on the Trigger!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Lindsah! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS