Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Floral You're So Special

Hello friend!  First off, I just wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of your kind and encouraging words about the Spellbinders Contest.  They made me feel uplifted and loved.  Thank you!

For today I wanted to pop in here and share a card I made using the super fun Tuesday Trigger Cath has up over at the Moxie Fab World blog!  I was able to get a few new Hero Arts stamps yesterday and knew that that flower was perfect for HA new stamp set, Layered Flowers. 


I heat embossed my floral images with white embossing powder, added a little shading with Copic markers, cut them out and adhered them to my card front.


I stamped my sentiment onto white cardstock, cut it out and popped it up with foam.


Lastly, I added a little bling to the middle of the flowers!  I hope you've enjoyed my little card today.  Have a fantastic day!

Lindsay

Supplies used:
Paper: White, Plum Pudding, Hawaiian Shores, Orange Zest Papertrey Ink
Stamps: Layered Flowers, Messages Hero Arts
Ink: Versamark Tsukineko, True Black Papertrey Ink, Copic Markers
Embellishment: Clear Rhinestones Me & My Big Ideas
Tools: White Embossing Powder Hampton Art

23 comments:

  1. WOW! This is incredible, Lindsay! I predict a winner!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, Lindsay, this card is AMAZING! I cannot get enough of these bright, happy colors! LOVE the way you added rhinestones to the middle of the flowers- totally makes the card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, pretty card! Good luck on being chosen as a Trigger Target!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing color explosion when I opened your blog! I like this card very much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous...love the layers of flowers and the bright colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!!! Talk about a POP of color! I love this card SOOO much, Lindsay! It's so gorgeous! I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! I love the saturated colours in this - and the sparkle just finishes them off!! Totally gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, I love the white embossing on these beautiful flowers, and the rhinestones are just the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! Love the bright colors. So summery and lovely especially during this cold winter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just perfect for the Tuesday Trigger! Well done

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVING the colors on this card!! Beautiful!! I really like how the white highlights it all!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card!!! I LOVE the brightly colored flowers and the way you embossed them in white makes the colors POP that much more!!! Awesome design, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous is the word! They better pull the trigger on you, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Lindsay! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW, Lindsay! Your card is just dazzling - great job on the TT (I bet Cath thinks so too :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is beautiful, no wonder you're a Trigger winner!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this! Congrats on being chosen as a Trigger!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Another LOVE! WOW! And BIG congrats on Trigger! This is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your treatment of the flowers really works! I like the color combo even better the way you did it! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS