Saturday, January 15, 2011

Vintage Love

Hi again there friend!  Two posts in one day, can you stand it?!  I am back with the latest CardPatterns sketch and, as I say every week, this one is fabulous!  Our sponsor is Craftbrulee and I used the lovely red flower and some lace trim for my card today.


I started out with a craft card base and cut two strips of patterned paper, rounded the corners and adhered it.  Took some tissue tape by Tim Holtz and adhered that to a piece of cream cardstock, attached some Craftbrulee lace to the strip.


layered a scallop circle cut from patterned paper, placing my flower on top and a flower/brad accent from MME next to it.


I heat embossed Love in the corner.


Lastly I added a few pearls in the corner!  Tada!  I hope you are able to play along with us!  Thank you for stopping by.

Lindsay

Supplies:
Paper: Kraft, Vintage Cream Papertrey Ink
Stamps: Mega Mixed Messages Papertrey Ink
Ink: Vintage Photo Ranger; Versamark Tsukineko
Embellishments: Brad Flower Craftbrulee; Brad/die cut accent Lost & Found Collection MME; Pearls Kaisercraft
Tools: Scallop Circles Spellbinders; Corner Rounder We R Memory Keepers

14 comments:

  1. Lindsay, your card is so very pretty...I love how the bloom pops...and your choice of classic colors is wonderful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay I LOVE that flower !! FANTASTIC!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously love everything about this card! The embossed love and the pp & design are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG. WOWZERS! I {heart} this to pieces Lindsay. Congrats again...you are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vintage love is right!!! This is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vintage yumminess! Love this sketch, love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card Lindsay! Love the vibrant red flower and that gorgeous Pink Paislee DP!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy bday cardabilities!! Beautiful card, I love that flower. thanks for sharing!
    ~Suzy suzyq28024@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally gorgeous! And because of you and your card, I had to play with this sketch today! Thanks so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is sooo GORGEOUS!!!! LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Of course I can! Bring it on! Lol :) Love your vintage-y card! As always! And I love your new photography style! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful card, Lindsay... I've missed dropping by your blog... so glad to be back :)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Your mix of patterns and elements on this is breathtaking! This really is amazing art!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS