Saturday, January 29, 2011

Apple of My Eye

Hello and welcome to another wonderful CardPatterns sketch!  I just love Saturdays and then add a fabby sketch on top of that and I am super happy!  This week our generous sponsor is the fun digital stamp Co. Designed 2 Delight!  Such cute images!  Check it:


I used the apple basket and sentiment for my card.  Started with a Chartruese base and layered brown and white cardstock.  Adhered some patterned paper from October Afternoon's Farm Fresh collection.


Next I printed my image and sentiment onto white cardstock and colored it with Copic markers.  I added some letter stickers and "the" from another stamp to create my sentiment.


Lastly, I added a bit of Pure Poppy Twill Tape!

I hope you will play along with us this week!  Have a great day friend.

Lindsay

Supplies used:
Paper: Simply Chartruese, White Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: Farm Fresh October Afternoon
Stamps: Apple A Day Set Designed2Delight
Ink: True Black Papertrey Ink
Embellishments: Pure Poppy Twill Papertrey Ink; Clear Rhinestones Kaisercraft; Letter Stickers Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type

2 comments:

  1. I just adore what you've done with the image and the sketch...perfectly sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so bright & happy! I really adore what you chose to do with the sketch. Love the white space... A LOT!! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS