Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Gift Boxes

Happy Christmas Eve friends!  This is the first year I have created gifts and packaging to go with my cards.  It was very exciting to take cardmaking to a new level.  I just finished up these little cuties to hold a few gift cards.  Thanks to Sue Plote for sending them my way as part of a Holiday swap I participated in on the Papertrey Ink Forum.  Thanks again Sue!  These were so easy to assemble and decorate.  I won't go into detail about how I made them but just wanted to share these before Christmas was well and truly over. 

I also wanted to thank each and every one of you who come or have come to my blog this year.  Whether you comment, just look or both I appreciate you so much!  This community has meant so much to me this past year as I grow in my creative endevors and I want to wish you all a very MERRY CHRISTMAS! 




Hugs,
Lindsay

7 comments:

  1. These are ADORABLE!!! Love the little birdie!! :) Thank you for visiting me and being so sweet! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute boxes, Lindsay! Love that little bird, too! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My oh my!! Check out these cute little boxes you made!! I love them so much! Merry Christmas my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These bags are oh so cute Lindsay! I hope you had a very merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really adorable Lindsay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They both are adorable but the birdie one is my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my these are so cute!! I agree with Amy, they are both great but my favorite is the bird one too!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS