Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Merry Christmas

Hey there!  Thanks for stopping by today.  I made a very simple card using the newest Cardpatterns sketch.  I picked a few papers from the I Believe Collection along with the sticker chipboard sheet.  Super cute images and papers. 


I heat embossed the sentiment with white powder and added a flourish from the Vintage Labels set from Papertrey Ink.


Added a few chipboard embellishments and secured to a Kraft card base.




I hope you have a great day!
Lindsay

Supplies used:
Paper: Kraft Papertrey Ink
Patterned paper: I Believe My Mind's Eye
Stamps: Vintage Labels Papertrey Ink; Hero Arts
Ink: Versamark Tsukineko; Chestnut Roan ColorBox
Embellishments: I believe Chip Stickers My Mind's Eye; Clear Rhinestones Kaisercraft

7 comments:

  1. Lindsay, I love how you've used cute chipboard pieces to make a card with such simple elegance. This is absolute perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those chipboard pieces are so fun!
    Such a pretty and festive card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I love those chipboard pieces! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Every week you make a new stunner! Thanks for playing along with CP this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elegance! That white embossing on the red is really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the chippy goodness!! I want the sentiment too! So classy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is too fun! Love the fun chipboard pieces!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS