Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Elegant Happy Birthday

Hello to you!  It seriously gets more and more difficult for me to sqeeze in a post and it isn't for lack of stuff to share!  Busy busy days I tell ya!  My lil boy and I are sick too and that is never fun.  I do have a little card to share today that I had made for a call some time ago.  I let the patterned paper do the work!


I used papers from Webster's Pages and cut out the floral image as my focal point.  I added ribbon, an embossed sentiment and some rhinestones.  Tada! 

Thank you for dropping by!  Have a good one!

Lindsay

Supplies used:
Paper: White Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: Life's Portrait Webster's Pages
Stamps: Damask Designs Papertrey Ink
Ink: Versamark Tsukineko; Antique Linen, Vintage Photo Ranger
Embellishments: Simply Chartruese Satin Ribbon Papertrey Ink; Clear Rhinestones Kaisercraft
Tools: Corner Rounder We R Memory Keepers

5 comments:

  1. Pretty card Lindsay! I like how you paper pieced the flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! The black paper and green ribbon make a great base/anchor for the beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Lindsay this is so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, Lindsay! This is so well balanced and striking. Hope you and your little guy feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how pretty! Love the use of the black paper! So lovely! Hope you and your little one feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS