Wednesday, September 8, 2010

With Sympathy

Hey hey friend!  Let me tell you a little story...There once was a girl named Lindsay, who loved to craft and craft and when she awoke one morning realized she didn't have any mojo left!  Um, that was me for the entire holiday weekend up to yesterday.  My poor hubby had to hear me whinning about how I can't seem to put paper and ink together.  So, I asked myself what do you do when your creative brain shuts down?  You play with a sketch.  AHhhhh.  Ohhhhh.  That's better.  The moral of the story?  Sketches are good play with them!  Hee hee.  I used CardPatterns newest sketch for this card and got down with my vintage-y self.  Thanks for humoring me friend.  Have a good one!




Supplies:
Paper: Rustic Cream Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: K & Co. Ancestry.com paper pad
Stamps: Hero Arts Antique Engravings; Papertrey Ink Mega Mixed Messages
Ink: Ranger Antique Linen & Vintage Photo; True Black PTI; Copic Markers
Embellishments: Vintage Cream Vintage Buttons, Button Twine, Vintage Cream Saddle Stitch Ribbon; Tattered Angels Chipboard Frame, Glimmer Mist; Paper Doily
Tools: PTI Med Scallop Die

10 comments:

  1. Wow! Lindsay...what's with the no-mojo talk? I see tons here! Love how you used the sketch with the HA butterflies! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, sketches are VERY good and have saved my sanity on many occasions ;) This card is completely and totally GORGEOUS, no two ways about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is gorgeous! Love the layers and the bright blue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh some vintage goodness! Love the sweet butterflies and the colors are wonderful. Thanks for playing along this week at Card Patterns. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the open frame! nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love how you interpreted the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So nice card and I liked the colour of it and butterflies:they are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. The mojo is back in full steam....sketch or not! You did a fantastic job with this! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how gorgeous! I just adore those butterflies. Thanks for playing along with us at Card Patterns.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS