Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sweet Birthday

Hi there!  Thanks for dropping by!  Here is a card using CardPatterns Sketch #82.  I took some liberties with this one.  Trying to use up some patterned paper that has gotten neglected.  I hoard this stuff till it's coming out my ears and still want more!  Hee.  I know I am not along in this, wink, wink!

 We are hoping the clouds disappear soon and the sun comes out!  But in the meantime we are off to take a nice long bike ride and enjoy the afternoon before this weekend is officially over.  I hope you enjoy it too my friend! 

Lindsay



Supplies:
Paper: Rustic White
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey Nook & Pantry
Stamps: Hero Arts Simply the Best; Skipping Stones Designs
Ink: Tsukineko Tuxedo Black; Copic Markers
Tools: Sm, Med Scallop Border Die Papertrey Ink
Embellishment: Button Twine Papertrey Ink; White Paper Doily

9 comments:

  1. I don't know what you are talking about Lindsay, I don't know any crafters who hoard PP...Must only be you...sorry.

    *Brawhahahah*
    This is cute and reminds me of one of my favorite aprons with cherries all over it. Love the bright spot of yellow and the lace doily too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lindsay this is adorable! Love the dimensions of the cherry.

    Glad you could join us at Card Patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love what you've been doing with the doilies!! and those cherries are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable!! I love the cherries and how you popped them up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! Love those cherries :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a huge fan of cherries so I am just lovin' this! Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah! Glad to see you could play along. Love the cherries and doily. ;)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS