Friday, September 24, 2010

Miss U!

Happy Friday dear friend!  I am so excited about this weekend because we are taking the little guy camping!  John and I love camping and I know he will have a blast since he loooves the outdoors.  I planned on having a scheduled post for Saturday and Sunday, but I decided to just take a break for the weekend.  I hope to have some fun camping pics when I return.  Thanks for stopping by and leaving me such sweet comments, you are the best!  I will leave you with this little card and just so you know...I will miss U!

Lindsay

Supplies used:  All Papertrey Ink unless stated otherwise
Paper: Smokey Shadow, Soft Stone
Patterned Paper: 2009 Bitty Dot Basics
Stamps: Polka Dot Basics II
Ink: Orange Zest, Fresh Snow
Embellishment: Green Floss DMC
Tools: Corner Chomper We R Memory Keepers; Apron Lace Border Punch Fiskars

7 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card, and I love how you did the "u"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute Lindsay! Love the colours and how you did the "U"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Seriously, love how you've been masking letters/ words onto your cards- super neat technique!

    Have a great time with your hubby- can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is such a happy and fun card! love the large polkadots..and the way u sponged around "U" looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so sweet. Enjoy your trip girl. Cute card too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! Hope you have a great time camping :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, beautiful card!!

    we will miss you too!! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS