Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Joy To All

Good evening!  It is a beautiful day here, and besides working this afternoon I have enjoyed being outside with the kiddo.  I am in love with the Jovial Collection by BasicGrey.  It gives me that extra push to create Christmas cards!  I used Laura's sketch at 2Sketches4You and kept it pretty simple, since a lot of my cards will be going through the mail.  Thank you so much for dropping by!  Have a great one!

Lindsay




Supplies used:
Paper: Vintage Cream Papertrey Ink
Stamps: Joy To All Hero Arts; Bannerific Lawn Fawn
Ink: Versamark Tsukineko; Antique Linen, Vintage Photo Ranger
Embellishment: Rustic Jute Twine Papertrey Ink; Glimmer Mist Tattered Angels; Gold Embossing Powder American Crafts
Tools: Distress Tool Tonic

8 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! I love the distressing and the way you popped up the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Love the vintage feel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Lindsay. Love the poinsettia flowers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Lindsay! That gold embossing is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! I love it! Thank you so much for playing along at 2s4y!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS