Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Adore

Hi there!  Thank you so much for visiting my lil' ol' blog today!  I have a little card I made using my favorite patterned paper, Webster's Pages...I don't think I will get tired of it anytime soon, I love it!  I really wasn't feeling it when I was at my craft table so I just kinda went with the flow of the paper and used a "sentiment" if you would call it that from the paper itself.  A simple generic card for someone special. 



I stumbled upon this nifty shabby challenge blog, might play along sometime, since this seems to be my fav new style.  In other news, I got accepted to the Cardabilities Design Team!  So excited about that!  New sketches are revealed on the 15th and 30th of the month so if you need a sketch to get you going, go check it out.  Well, I believe that is all for me today, have a great one friend!

Lindsay

Supplies used:
Paper: Ripe Avocado Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: Webster's Pages
Ink: Vintage Photo Ranger
Embellishment: Ribbon Making Memories; Button Twine Papertrey Ink; Rhinestones Kaisercraft
Tools: Scallop Border Punch Fiskars

10 comments:

  1. You are just the queen of mixing and matching papers! This turned out fun and fabulous, even if you weren't "feeling it"! Congrats on your new DT position!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the DT gig ..... that should be really fun and one thing is for sure you might not have been feeling it when you sat down but we are all feeling it now girl ........ great combo of all the colors and paper ....... what a super fun card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, congratulations Lindsay! I can't wait to see more of your creations using some cardabilities sketches!

    Love the taller format of this scrappy beauty...reminds me of an old quilt. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yea, this is just FABULOUS! I love Websters Pages papers too (I need more of it lol!) And I saw that you were going to be on the Cardabilities DT, huge congrats to you my friend, you so deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what fabulous shabby goodness contained in one card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lindsay CONGRATS on the DT!! how EXCITING! and I LOVE your card.. I am gonna check out the link you shared!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on you new DT position! So well deserved :) This card is very pretty - gotta love all that Vintage goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats!! and absolutely love this card. i wish i was able to do these shabby style cards hat you do so well so that i could use up some of my stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulaions to you my friend! I'm so hapy for you!

    This is so vintage-y! And i just love it!! You are on a roll with vingtage/shabby cards lately :)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS