Friday, August 27, 2010

Let's Celebrate

Hello hello!  What a week this has been!  Phew!  I don't know bout you but I am certainly ready for the weekend.  What better way than with a card!  I knew you'd agree.  So hey, Let's Celebrate!


Removed for publication

Supplies used:
Paper: PTI Vintage Cream, Kraft, Aqua Mist
Patterned Paper: 7Gypsies Avignon 6x6
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Bannerific & Sophie's Sentiments
Ink: PTI True Black,  Pure Poppy, Chai Tea Dye
Embellishments: Jenni Bowlin Chipboard Buttons; PTI Lemon Tart Saddle Stitch Ribbon, Rustic Jute Twine; Paper Doily
Tools: Fiskars Upper Crest Border Punch; Tonic Scissors
Adhesive: American Crafts Dimensional Dots; Tombow Mono

8 comments:

  1. Lindsay,
    Girl this is so cute! I love the music note background paper and... well everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just lovely! The buttons are too cute and doilies are always perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just TERRIFIC Lindsay!!! I'm still waiting not so patiently for those stamps to come back in stock ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a festive card, Lindsay! I'm waiting for "Bannerific" to arrive. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wondered where you've been! You must be busy! Your card is fantastic! I love the music in the background! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this - the background, and the buttons, and the twine, and well just everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card! And the pics of your trip were awesome! Glad you had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS