Monday, August 2, 2010

Friends to the End

Hey!  I am back with a card.  It felt so good to make something!  After all of the inspiration that passed my eyes I just had to do something!  This card is based off of Kazan's sketch over at 2Sketches4You, who is sponsored by none other than TiffanyDoodles!  I used her 2butterflies image for my card today and I even used purple!  I know!  So, go and check it out, you could win 10 free digis from Tiffany!  Woot!




Supplies: All Papertrey Ink unless stated otherwise
Paper:  Lavender Moon, White; BasicGrey Basics White paper pad
Stamps: Tiffany Doodles 2Butterflies; Beautiful Blooms II, Mega Mixed Messages
Ink: Sweet Blush, Lavender Moon; Assorted Copic Markers; Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink Olive Pastel
Embellishments: Button Twine; Simply Chartreuse Vintage Buttons
Adhesive: Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro; Fiskars Glue Dots
Tools: Spellbinders Large Circles; We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper; Linen & Canvas Im. Plate; Sakura White Gel Pen

10 comments:

  1. Lindsay, this card is so gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this pastel look LIndsay!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Lindsay, and FAB photos of CHA too!!! Lucky you meeting everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty Lindsay, I love the unique layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you placed the buttons behind the focal image! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card Lindsay!! You just inspired me!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a pretty card! i love how you have placed the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely card - I especially love the buttons!
    Thanks for playing along with us at 2S4Y
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh very cute. Love the buttons! Thanks for playing along with 2 Sketches 4 You!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS