Saturday, July 17, 2010

Thank You

Hey there!  I have a card to share today inspired by the newest Embellish Challenge and the Clean & Simple Sketch 99.  Combining the two, I came up with this! Well I gotta run cause I am busy, busy, busy with a yard sale today and hope that I can get rid of all my unused schtuff and make some mulah in the process to spend at CHA!  Thank you so much for stopping by today.


Supplies Used: All Papertrey Ink unless stated otherwise
Paper: Vintage Cream, Kraft, Hawaiian Shores
Patterned Paper: Kraft Bitty Dot Basics
Stamps: Bird Cage Stampendous; Fillable Frames #5
Ink: Orange Zest, Hawaiian Shores
Adhesive: EK Success 3D Dots; Tombow Mono
Tools: Tonic Scissors; We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper
Embellishment: Kaisercraft Rhinestones; American Crafts RicRak

16 comments:

  1. Cute card, Lindsay. I just scrolled through your past 11 (yikes!) posts that I hadn't read yet. I hate it when I get so behind! There was so much to comment on, but I'll do it all here. Every one of your Lawn Fawn stamp cards was wonderful -- the cat thinking of fish, the squirrels, the crabby one... all were great. The PTI friend card was a real eye-catcher. The Tiffany Doodles birds with the window -- so cute. Hope you're making lots of money to take to the SuperShow with you! I had considered getting a proxy shopper, but then broke down and spent a wad of money on PTI release night -- so, no exclusive set for me this year. :( (See what you get when I get behind? A really, really long comment... :) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color combination, and the little pop of blue with the bird and sentiment is THE perfect touch. Good luck today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun how you popped up the bird. Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty Lindsay, LOVE that bird cage, and these colors are so great! I'm going to try and do this color challenge too. Good luck with your yard sale, hope you make LOTS of money ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok this is seriously cute! I love it! Hope your yard sale went well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! I love the rick rac!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are seriously creative, Lindsay!! This card is awesome! I hope your sale went well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card, love your use of the colors and the ric rac! So glad you could join us in the Embellish challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute use of the ric rac! Thanks for taking on an Embellish challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute is this - and so clever to use the ric rack! Hope you had a very successful yard sale.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE the colors and the birdcage with the ric rac! And the blue birdie is just FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so sweet! Hope your yard sale went well! Hugs from Denmark!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS