Tuesday, July 27, 2010

So Happy For You

Hiya!  I have a special card for my boss, who just finalized the adoption of their baby girl.  She loves butterflies, so when I saw Laura's sketch at 2Sketches4You I knew that that heart would be a butterfly. 
Well, that's all for me, thanks so much for taking a peek.  Have a great day.




Supplies used:
Paper: Rustic Cream, Vintage Cream
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday
Stamps: PTI Scattered Showers
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Chai Tea Dye
Embellishments: PTI Rustic Twine; American Crafts Gingham ribbon; Kaisercraft Rhinestone
Tools: PTI Butterfly Die, Beautiful Blooms #2 Large die; Martha Stewart Crafts Scallop Dot, Butterfly punch; EK Success Embossed Curve; Sharpie Brown

14 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Lindsey! Love the window and how you've done the ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet little card Lindsay, great combination of patterns and colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! Love all those patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun & happy card! I love it :)
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe! That is so sweet of you to make a special card for her on her very special occasion. She will love it.
    I love the wondow, and cute butterfly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is full of FUNNESS!! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh so cute! I love this! Your are doing some super cute things with patterned paper lately! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my god Lindsay!! such a CUTE card!! i love those butterfly and ribbon!! :) so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is wonderful! What a perfect card for an adoption...I'm sure she'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE the window and the butterfly and the window treatment and the colors! So FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like your twist on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  13. very cheerful! Love the double butterfly!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS