Tuesday, June 29, 2010

You Are My Sweet Pea

Hey there!  I have a very simple card for you that doesn't even have stamps on it!  GASP!  I know.  I based the card off off of the newest CardPatterns sketch for this week and let me tell you, it's a dousy!  I love this Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety cardstock image and thought it would make a nice focal point.  Thank you so much for stopping by!


Supplies:
Paper: PTI White, Rustic White, Lemon Tart; Core'dinations Cosmo Cricket Classics Collection
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety Paper Pack
Ink: PTI Tea Dye Duo
Embellishment: PTI New Leaf Grosgrain Ribbon
Adhesive: Tombow Mono; EK Success 3D Strips
Tools: Fiskars Apron Lace Border Punch, Med Circle Punch

15 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love the little peas' smiles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the yellow paired with this image! Very cute, Lindsay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsay! How clever to use that little pea pod! I love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love the scalloped borders on the side! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Lindsay!! Congrats again on your win over at Card Patterns ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pops of orange among the greens and creams! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great! Love how you combined those gorgeous papers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is too cute! I just love that adorable sweet pea block!! Great job with CardPatterns 70!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  10. So C-U-T-E!! It looks like a frame!! Great job, Lindsay!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS