Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hello Friend

Hi there!  I have a little card for you today using Tiffany's Turtle Friend Image set.  These little guys are just too cute and really fun to color!  Be sure to stop over at her blog to see some of her images and you still have time to play along with our first challenge!  Have a great day friend!


Supplies:
Paper: Hawaiian Shores, White PTI
Stamps: Digital Images http://www.tiffanydoodles.com/; Friends Til the End PTI
Ink: Orange Zest, Hawaiian Shores
Embellishment: Striped Ribbon Target
Adhesive: 3D Dots EK Success; Tombow Mono
Tools: Fillable Frames #5 Die, Clouds Die PTI; Copic Markers; Corner Chomper We R Memory Keepers

7 comments:

  1. Very cute Lindsay! Love the little clouds. I have these on my desk right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, this is SO cute Lindsay! Fab ribbon too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your coloring Lindasay! Now I wish I have Copic markers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo cute Lindsay!! Your colouring is always amazing and inspiring! Love that fun ribbon too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fab, Lindsay!! I love how you colored these! Super!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE how you used the image! SUPER cute, Lindsay. This makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS