Saturday, May 22, 2010

Wishing You Success & Dreams Come True

Hi there!  So glad you stopped by today!  I have one more (I swear this is it) grad card for you.  Let me tell ya I am so ready to make cards for a different occasion!  I am hoping the weather cooperates a little more so that I can go outside today, but it looks like rain, boo.  Maybe tomorrow.  What are your plans for today?  Have a restful Saturday friend!


Supplies: All PTI unless state otherwise
Paper: Aqua Mist, Sweet Blush, Select White
Stamps: For the Graduate, Background Basics Woodgrain
Ink: Aqua Mist, Sweet Blush, Smokey Shadow, Fresh Snow, Tea Dye Duo, Versamark Tsukineko
Adhesive: Tombow Mono Multi Glue, EK Succes 3D Dots
Embellishments: Sweet Blush Grosgrain Ribbon, Jute Twine
Tools: White Embossing Powder Hampton Art, Heat Tool Darice, Corner Chomper We R Memory Keepers, Labels 3 Nestablilities Dies

10 comments:

  1. Your woodgrain stamping is fantastic!! (This is one of my favorite nestie shapes) We finally have sunshine here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO so so cute Lindsay! I love it! The woodgrain background is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how pretty! I love the ribbon on the sides.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL card, Lindsay!! i like it! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! I love the woodgrain, the colors you used and the graduate hats down the side.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a BEAUTIFUL card Lindsay!! The Aqua Mist with the Sweet Blush on a graduation card is unexpected but utterly fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous stamping, and I love the way you tied the ribbon on the sides. BTW, just noticed you are in North Canton. We lived in Bolivar for 4 years before we moved to MA. I miss shopping at the Archiver's in Akron!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is cool! I love the mix of images and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the way you shaded the nestie, Lindsay! Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So, so cute! Love the background and the frame! Great color scheme!!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS