Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Thank You

Hi again!  Thank you for stopping back!  I puttered out on this card earlier today and thought, I will come back to it since nothing is flowing.  Well, here it is and I am pleased.  I hope it inspires you in some way. 





Supplies:
Paper: Rustic Cream, Pure Poppy Papertrey Ink, Early Bird Cosmo Cricket Mini Deck
Stamps: Background Basics: Text Style, Communique Curves Sentiments Papertrey Ink
Ink: Tea Dye Duo Chai, Ocean Tides PTI
Adhesive: Tombow
Other: Spellbinders Scalloped Square Nestibilities, Cricut George & Basic Shapes, Ocean Tides Ribbon, Jute Twine PTI, Apron Lace Border Punch Fiskars, Making Memories Crochet Flowers


*Hugs*
Lindsay

1 comment:

  1. love the way you used that Cosmo Cricket paper...I'm always at a loss for how to used the striped pieces. Great use of thread too :) Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your sweet comment :)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS