Sunday, March 28, 2010

Praying For You CPS Sketch 160

Hiya friends!  Today my creative brain high-tailed it to who knows where.  I had grand plans for the CPS challenge and puttered out.  I am sure you can relate.  Ah well, here it is anyway. 



Supplies:
Paper: Hibiscus, Vintage Cream, Dark Chocolate PTI
Stamps: Bird Cage Stampendous, Damask Designs PTI
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Hibiscus, Tea Dye Duo PTI
Ribbon: Aqua Mist PTI
Adhesive: EK Success 3D Dots, This to That American Crafts
Other: Corner Chomper WRMK, Scallop Dot Martha Stewart, Rhinestones Kaisercraft

Thank you for checking it out!  

Lindsay

3 comments:

  1. I think this is fabulous! The colors are some of my faves, and I love the sweet birdcage stamp! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a gorgeous! love your color combo!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS