Thursday, March 18, 2010

Just Because Label Card

Hey there everyone!  It's Thursday...my least fav day of the week.  I know it should be a good thing being that tomorrow is Friday, but I am so busy on Thursdays I begin to hate them!  Anyway, like you want to hear all of that.  I finally got my Labels 1 dies the other day and made a card out of the largest die!  So fun, thank you for checking it out!  I hope your Thursday is relaxing.



Supplies:
Paper: AC Cardstock, DCWV The Green Stack
Stamps: Mega Mixed Messages PTI
Ink: Lemon Tart, Pure Poppy PTI
Buttons: PTI
Ribbon: Creative Impressions
Adhesive: Fiskars glue dots, EK Success 3D Dots, Tombow
Other: Spellbinders Labels Nestibilities, Med Scallop Die PTI

Thank you again for stopping by today.

Lindsay

1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS