Thursday, March 4, 2010

Happy Anniversary

Hi friends!  It is almost Friday, and I am so thankful for that!  I am really going to try to challenge myself when it comes to using colors.  I tend to use two colors at a time unless it is patterned paper.  Lately I have really been inspired by Dawn's color challenges.  I thought I would revisit some of them and picked this one to practice with.  It isn't too much to start with being only 3 colors.
Here is the card:

I just love Papertrey's Cardstock!  This stuff is great because it folds beautifully and is really high quality.  Well, that is all for now thank you so much for visiting my blog today!  I hope it inspired you.

Supplies:
Paper: PTI Kraft & Rustic cream, Bazzill Basics
Stamps: Polka Dot Basics II, Turning A New Leaf, Scattered Showers (flower), Mega Mixed Messages
Ink: Spring Moss, Ripe Avocado, Raspberry Fizz PTI, VersaMark Tsukineko
Button: Spring Moss Vintage Button
Fibers: Raspberry Fizz ribbon, Rustic jute twine
Other: Embossing Powder, Heat tool, Corner Chomper, sizzix press machine

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS