Friday, March 19, 2010

Happily Ever After Card

Happy Friday friends!  We made it!  I have wanted to play along with Cath's Moxie Fab challenge to use Doilies and Lace and I just never got around to it.  Well, today is the day and apparently my mojo isn't along with me.  I am a little disappointed with how it turned out, but you have to admit, I sure robbed the lace drawer ;0)  haha!  Thanks for stopping by to see it!






Supplies: All Papertrey Ink unless stated otherwise
Paper: Stampers Select White, Hibiscus Burst
Stamps: Big & Bold Wishes, Background Basics Tin Types
Ribbon & Button: Aqua Mist, Twine
Ink: Fresh Snow, True Black
Adhesive: Tombow & Scortape
Other: Lace by Wesley

4 comments:

  1. I love discovering new artists ... found you via the Cards blog ... love this color combination and your use of lace is perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors on this!! So springy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lindsay! Thanks so much for entering the Diggin' on Doilies and Lace challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS