Sunday, March 7, 2010

Elegant Happy Birthday To You

Hey there friends!  Is it really Sunday already?  Yesterday just seemed to fly by and I realized I didn't post anything!  Well today a friend of mine is having a birthday and this is the card I made.  I am very frustrated that I can not seem to get my image crisp when I heat emboss it.  I use my static pad and tap it and when I heat it, oh look!  All those spots!!  GRRR...I really don't know what I am doing wrong.  That and when I use Smokey Shadow from Papertrey, it does not transfer well on to my paper and looks blotchy.  Is it the ink or is it me?  Such issues I have ;0)Well, thanks for visiting today!  Have a great one!
Paper: Vintage Cream & Soft Stone PTI, AC Carstock (gray strip)
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket Everafter
Ribbon: Fresh Snow PTI
Stamps: Fancy Flourishes, Damask Designs PTI
Ink: Smokey Shadow PTI
Tools: Scallop Die PTI, Corner Chomper WRMK

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS