Friday, February 26, 2010

Thank U, Happy Bday & Happy Retirement Card

Hey friends!  Thursdays are so busy for me, so I didn't get to show you what I did yesterday.  These cards, I must admit are NOT my best, and the sad thing is they are going to my loved ones!  What's up with that?  Oh well, we all have uninspiring days.  Thanks for checking them out!

Supplies:
AC Cardstock
Patterned Paper don't know
PTI ribbon
American Crafts Letter stickers
Fiskars scallop circle punch
black sharpie
tombow adhesive
AC Cardstock & Kraft
Patterned Paper Cosmo Cricket
Papertrunk letter stickers
Brown Sharpie
leaf stamp rubber stampede
ek success embossed curve punch
tombow adhesive
Cardstock:  Kraft, Bazzill, AC Cardstock
Stamps:  Mega Mixed Messages, Big & Bold Wishes, Background Basics: Tin Types PTI, Scallop from Fiskars scallop circle punch stamps
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Ripe Avocado, Vintage Cream
Fiskars Scallop Border punch
Tombow adhesive

Thank you again for checking out my long post!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS