Saturday, February 6, 2010

I love...mini album!

Hey friends!  It is Saturday!  Wohoo!  Here is a little project I got into the other day!  I don't have anything in it yet...but it was really fun (and easy) to put together.  The supplies were pretty basic, here is what I used.  One Starbucks (or other coffee shop cup ;0)), 1 sleeve, 4 sheets of double-sided patterned paper and some ribbon, twine, stickers and cardstock.  Here is how I did it:

*Cut bottom of cup off and cut cup in half at the seam
*Smooth cup flat with bone folder trim edges of cup so they are smooth
*Trace flattened cup onto each of the 4 cardstock pieces and cut out
*Fold pages in half
*Adhere one piece to the inside and back cover of cup
*Stack Papers in cup (like an open book)
*Pierce two holes into binding through the pages about 3/4" from top and bottom
*Thread floss through needle and stitch through the holes in the spine so there is enough to tie in a knot on the inside, tie in a knot
*Embellish album and sleeve how you like!

Cool huh?! 
Thanks for checking it out!  I will be back later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS