Saturday, February 20, 2010

Caardvarks Sticker Challenge

Hey friends!  Hope you are well!  Here is my card for the Caardvarks challenge that you can check out here.  I have had these stickers from Adornit for as long as I can remember!  I just love those stick figure characters.  I am really trying to go through all of my old stuff and get rid of it or use it so I can make room for new goodies! :0)    Thanks for checking it out
Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzil & AC Cardstock
Fiskars Border Lace & Scallop punch
Tombow Adhesive
EK Success Double Heart Punch
Adornit Stickers

6 comments:

  1. How wonderful is your card..The love hearts are so perfect (love the little stick figures) and the colours you have used blend perfectly together :) Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, lovely design :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to use of those stickers. Love your precious card. The hearts really give it so dimension and nice colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the edge layers and the colors. The hearts are perfect. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS