Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Pink & Yellow/Color Throwdown Challenge


Hey again!  I have another card for you today and what fun it was!  I was meaning to try piercing but never did, until now...rough start.  You would think it isn't that hard, but gosh I didn't realize I was pushing it through so hard.  Oops.  Well thanks for checking it out.  I think I am going to throw this card into the Colorthrowdown challenge, so check that out!

Supplies:
Cardstock Bazzill
Patterned Paper BasicGrey
Ribbon Making Memories
Pearls & Rhinestones Kaiser
Punches Fiskars
Stamp Heidi Swapp
Ink Studio G

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the papers you used and your piercing is terrific! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love how you used those colors!
    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS