Friday, January 29, 2010

Nice Card ruined

Hi friends! So, funny thing happened to me this evening...Our dinner dishes were ready to be washed and I had just filled a dirty pan with hot water to soak. My wonderful husband had just started to wash the dishes and I wanted to show him the thank you card I had made for my mom. Well, I think you know where I am going with this huh. Yeah, that card ended up face down in the water :0( So, I have no card for mom. Ever happen to you? At least I took a picture of it, and I can show her what her card would have looked like!

So, besides this horrible occurance I was very productive today and made quite a few cards.  Thanks for dropping by and reading my ramblings.

1 comment:

  1. I can just imagine how you felt when the card hit the sink ... at least your Mom has this photo of her gorgeous card and she can frame it :o)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS