Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Little Red Wagon #12 Challenge

I love a good challenge as you may recall and they want snowflakes and all that is winter at Little Red Wagon, which I have in the form of Fancy Pants Design paper!  Frosted!  So, that's what they will get with my card.  It's a bitty little number (3x5) but lots of wintery fun!  Thanks for lookin' me up.

Supplies:
Fancy Pants Designs Frosted
AC Cardstock
Making Memories Felt letter stickers
Kaisercraft Rhinestones
Fiskars Lace Border punch
pink ric-rac
Colorbox Ink-blue

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful, love the thickers!
    Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sweet! Thanks for joining at Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! Thanks for joining us and playing along with LRW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love the pink! Thanks for playing along at LRW:)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS