Thursday, October 29, 2015

Share Joy Challenge #9

Click HERE or scroll down, for my CASEing Kelly Blog Hop Post!

Hello, hello!

I am back today with the latest Taylored Expressions Share Joy Challenge! I chose to play with the sketch this week, using the fabulous Ornament Overlays, and Ornament Accessories



I started with a white card panel, and adhered a bit of black and white striped patterned paper to the top and bottom. I then die cut the large ornament from the set, and applied some distress ink in Worn Lipstick, and abandoned Coral. 


I also took the Accessories set, and die cut one of the "hooks" from some cardstock that had multiple layers of silver embossing powder on it. I adhered the ornament, the top metal hook, and a green bow to my panel, and popped it up on a light tan card base. Taylor is so sweet, as she sends a sweet little die with your purchase, and I used the latest one here, Peace. Isn't it lovely? 

So, I thought I would cover the ornament with a little shimmer from a Wink of Stella pen, but squeezed it a bit to hard, and out it came!! I ended up just flicking the cardstock panel with it to create blobs. Story of my life, right? HAHA! 

I hope you find the time to play along! We can't wait to see what you make! As always, thank you so much for visiting me today! 






2 comments:

  1. Oh Lyndsay what a potential disaster you have turned into to wonderful accent! Love this card - the drama of the black and white, and then the wonderful colour you have sponged onto the ornament make for a stunning card.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS